Most important asset will be an attractive, positive attitude.
- Reception, Phones, Filing, Printing Emails, Shipping Domestic, and International - will train
- Keeping Showroom Tidy
- Photograph Samples and Email to Appropriate Persons
- Assist with production Follow-up - will train
- Sales, Marketing - will train
- MS Office, Gmail, Outlook
If you are not GREAT AT FOLLOW UP, DO NOT APPLY!!
If you do not know the word 'INITIATIVE' and how to practice it, DO NOT APPLY!!
Friendly, Cheerful, Willing, Open to Learning
Personal Texting, Emailing, Not Well Tolerated Unless an Emergency
No arguing about being asked to do something
We have had a run of people with poor attitudes, that disappear to text or phone someone, spend too much time on personal emails, sullen attitudes.
This is a relaxed, yet hardworking office, and we need a happy, willing, dependable, reliable, good person. Lots of room for growth.
Please tell me why we ought consider you for an interview.
RESUMES WITHOUT COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
* Compensation: 10 - 12 per hour, 3 month review
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
All I have to say, dear ones, is that perhaps they have had "a run of people with poor attitudes, that disappear to text or phone someone, spend too much time on personal emails, sullen attitudes" because they are not willing to pay a professional wage. Or, you know, even a living one. I know that when I have been in a similar position, working my ass off for basically no money, my attitude might border on sullen, too.
I keep seeing jobs posted where the employer is looking for a top of the line employee, but not willing (or perhaps able) to pay what that person is worth. I'm not saying times aren't tough out there, but if you are asking a lot of an employee, you need to pay them more than you would an intern!